T8 Blend is a berry and coniferous cocktail aimed at improving the energy generation of your cells through the antioxidant protection of mitochondria, as well as at countering seasonal infections.
- highly purified plant-derived polyprenols;
- fir cell juice;
- CGNC coniferous paste.
In addition, T8 Blend is enhanced with direct-pressed juices, which we get from six taiga berries: honeysuckle, blueberries, sea buckthorn, cranberries, blueberries and lingonberries. Thanks to the careful generation technology, without exception, all biologically active compounds from berries (flavonoids, anthocyanins, etc.) get into our product in an unchanged form.
The antioxidant properties of T8 Blend are of the greatest importance for the effective operation of the mitochondrial cell pool. They are caused by three components at once:
1. A number of studies have shown that polyprenols bind free radicals extremely effectively, preventing them from damaging the mitochondrial membranes.
2. The flavonoid quercetin has the same property. It is considered one of the most powerful antioxidants of natural origin and is part of the taiga berries.
3. The flavonoid quercetin has the same property. It is considered one of the most powerful antioxidants of natural origin and is part of the taiga berries.
Reducing the level of oxidative stress is critical for the proper functioning of the mitochondria. Free radicals are formed as a by-product of the synthesis of adenosine triphosphate (ATP) molecules – our main way to store energy. In physiological quantities, free radicals can be useful, for example, they perform a signaling function, taking part in the regulation of certain metabolic processes in the cell and mitochondria. But in large quantities, due to their chemical aggressiveness, they can also damage the enzyme proteins and lipids of the mitochondrial membrane, impairing the operation of these "power stations".
The concentration of free radicals additionally increases in the cell and mitochondria at:
- excess of simple carbohydrates in the diet;
- lack of physical activity;
- lack of sleep;
- chronic stress.
T8 Blend allows you to neutralize the excessive and dangerous activity of free radicals. The polyprenols included in this product have a pronounced antioxidant effect, that is, they are able to chemically bind these free radicals.
In addition to improving energy generation in the mitochondria, T8 Blend has pronounced immunostimulating, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties:
- sea buckthorn juice is rich in phytoncides that can destroy the shell of viruses and bacteria;
- blueberry juice has a direct antiseptic effect on the mucous membranes;
- cranberry juice has a mild antipyretic and anti-inflammatory effect, that is why decoctions of this berry are widely used for colds;
- blueberry juice helps to strengthen the vascular wall and reduce puffiness;
- honeysuckle juice is an excellent source of vitamins and trace elements, including potassium, which is necessary for the normal functioning of the heart muscle.
- cranberry juice is an effective disinfectant that simultaneously enhances the detoxifying function of the kidneys;
- the cellular juice of fir is rich in the terpenoid bornyl acetate – a substance thanks to which the air in coniferous forests has healing properties;
- CGNC coniferous paste is an excellent source of apigenin – a glycoside with a pronounced anti-inflammatory effect.
You can use T8 Blend both in its pure form and by adding it to other cold drinks or fermented milk products. Then, simultaneously with a useful action and an energy inflow, you will refresh yourself with an unusual taiga taste and aroma
Composition: direct-pressed juices: honeysuckle, blueberries, blueberries, cranberries, lingonberries, sea buckthorn, SibXP Complex (Siberian fir cell juice, concentration of polyprenols (85%), coniferous complex CGNC).
|The nutritional value (in 100 ml. product)||1 portion (30 ml.)|
|polyprenols||43,3 mg. (concentration 85%)||13 mg. (100% от РСП*)|
|maltol||65,33 mg.||19,6 mg.|
|Phenolic acids||8 mg. (in terms of gallic acid)||2,4 mg.|
|Vitamin C||81,84 mg.||24,5 mg.|
|Vitamin E||1 mg.||0,3 mg.|
|Iron||4,9 mg.||1,5 mg.|
|Potassium||99,58 mg.||29,9 mg.|
|Calcium||18,12 mg.||5,4 mg.|
|Phosphorus||22,29 mg.||6,7 mg.|
|Flavonoids||2,66 mg.||0,8 mg.|
|Magnesium||15,54 mg.||4,7 mg.|
|Carbohydrates||9 gm.||2,7 gm.|
|Energy value||36 kcal/153 kJ||10,8 kcal/45,9 kJ|
|*recommended daily consumption|