T8 Моbio metabiotic is a tool for correction and prevention of qualitative and quantitative disorders of the intestinal microbiota. In addition, the compounds contained in it stimulate the synthesis of substances that improve energy generation in the mitochondria.BUY
The idea of creating metabiotics is based on the fact that microorganisms living in our body interact with it through a variety of biologically active substances that they secrete during their metabolism. Therefore, if we filter out these substances that are useful for our body and for the microbiota itself, then we can make functional healthy food products – metabiotics on their basis. Their advantage is that there are no living microorganisms in their composition, which means that all the risks associated with this are absent.The composition of "T8 MOВIO" includes metafiltrates of all major strains of human symbiotic bacteria:
- Bifidobacterium adolescentis;
- Lactobacillus acidophilus;
- Lactobacillus salivarius;
- Lactobacillus helveticus;
- Propionibacterium freudenreichii.
Maintaining the health of the intestinal microbiota is extremely important for supplying our body with energy. Science has long recognized the fact that mitochondria evolved from primary bacteria. Therefore, there are still similarities between mitochondrial DNA and the DNA of bacteria living in our intestines. This similarity is also due to the similarity of the metabolism of mitochondria and our microflora. That is why the metabolites produced by the intestinal microbiota stimulate the synthesis of enzymes that mitochondria need to produce ATP. In addition, these substances affect the renewal of the mitochondrial pool in each cell.
Thanks to this relationship, T8 Моbio, restoring the effective functioning of the microbiome of the small and large intestines, helps the mitochondria to produce energy from carbohydrates or fatty acids as efficiently as possible.
In addition, each of the components of T8 Моbio has its own beneficial biological effects.The metafiltrate of Bifidobacterium adolescentis includes:
- substances that protect the gastrointestinal tract cells from infectious and toxic lesions;
- organic fatty acids that inhibit the growth of pathogenic microorganisms;
- compounds that stimulate parietal digestion;
- vitamins K, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9;
- substances necessary for the intake of calcium, iron and vitamin D into the blood;
- substances that activate the motility of the gastrointestinal tract.
- lactic acid, which works in the intestines as an excellent antiseptic;
- catalysts of a number of metabolic processes in the gastrointestinal tract;
- local immunity stimulants;
- substances with anti-inflammatory properties;
- compounds that help restore the gastrointestinal mucosa after toxic and microbial lesions.
- fatty acids (acetic, propionic, isovalerian and succinic), which have analgesic, antipyretic and anti-inflammatory effects;
- isovaleric acid also has a positive effect on the work of the nervous system - it helps to smooth out emotional peaks, get rid of sharp mood swings, it is easier to tolerate stress;
- vitamin B12, which our cells do not know how to synthesize at all, but which is critically necessary for the normal functioning of our nervous system.
The daily dosage of the metabiotic is 1 teaspoon 2 times a day with meals. The product can also be added to various liquids, with the exception of milk. The course of taking T8 Моbio is 1 month.
|T8 MOBIO||Common metabiotics||Probiotics|
|Starts functioning immediately||Functions fast||8-10 hours to activate|
|Can be taken with an antibiotic||Can be taken with an antibiotic||Take only after a course of antibiotics|
|Phenolic acids||240 mg||4.8 mg|
|4 lactic bacteria, 1 prebiotic, 1 bifidobacterium||up to 3 lactic bacteria||Depends on the preparation|
|Concentrated cocktail||Medical preparation||Medical preparation|
T8 MOBIO ingredients: Bifidobacterium adolescentis metafiltrate, lactobacillus acidophilus metafiltrate, lactobacillus salivarius metafiltrate, lactobacillus helveticus metafiltrate, lactulose, instant gum (arabic gum), propionibreichii freium metafiltrate. Excipients: glycerin (carrier), lactic acid (acidity regulator).
|Nutritional value of 100 g of the product||Grams|
|Energy value per 100 g of the product: 590 kJ/140 kcal|
How to use:
Take 1 teaspoon 1-2 times during meals..
Attention! It is forbidden to dilute the product in milk
Course: 1 month
Recommended daily dose - 2 teaspoons per day (10 ml).
Attention! Contraindications: individual intolerance to the components. You should consult with a specialist