Omega-3 NASH is an indispensable source of polyunsaturated fatty acids from Norwegian raw materials. They are necessary for maintaining the cardiovascular system and optimal cholesterol levels, improving the condition of the skin and hair. Contains EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) in high concentration.BUY
Memory disorders, increased fatigue, disorders in the circulatory system, frequent bad mood, lack of energy are clear signs of a lack of Omega-3.
Why Omega-3 fatty acids are so important:
- Support healthy heart function;
- Normalize metabolic processes, including fat metabolism;
- Improve the condition of the skin and hair
- Fight joint inflammation;
- Restore elasticity of vascular walls;
- Prevent premature aging;
- Help in the fight against inflammatory processes.
What is the peculiarity of the Omega-3 NASH?
Each capsule contains the optimal amount of polyunsaturated fatty acids: 600 g of EPA / 240 g of DHA — the dosage of active ingredients is suitable for long-term use.
What are EPA and DHA polyunsaturated fatty acids?
Omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids are part of fish oil and are very important in the diet of people of any age.
- EPA consists of 20 carbon atoms and contains five double unsaturated bonds. Она содержится только в животных продуктах – наибольшая концентрация вещества в морской рыбе жирных сортов, морепродуктах, мясе травоядных животных.
- DHA consists of 22 carbon atoms and contains six double unsaturated bonds. Вещество содержится в морепродуктах, жирной рыбе, также небольшие количества витамина получают путем переработки микроскопических водорослей.
What is the significance of these acids for the body?
EPA and DHA are part of absolutely all cell membranes of our body.
- EPA synthesizes the necessary substances in the body that reduce the risk of thrombosis and dilate blood vessels.
- Bioactive substances are formed from DHA, which improve the conduction of nerve impulses, reduce the risk of arrhythmias and vascular spasms, improve the work of the heart, its endurance.
What is the threat of Omega 3-acid deficiency?
Think for a moment what can happen with a deficiency of Omega-3 acids.
- The skin dries. Subcutaneous sebaceous glands begin to act improperly, natural moisturizing and protective lubricant is produced in insufficient quantities.
- There is muscle weakness and joint pain. A person may feel overwhelmed.
- The ability to work decreases. Memory, attention, and logical thinking suffer from a lack of fatty acids.
- Immunity is falling. In spring and autumn, during outbreaks and epidemics of SARS and influenza, along with vitamin and mineral complexes, it is advisable to take fish or seal fat, then the protective function of the body will improve.
- "Bad" cholesterol settles on the inner walls of blood vessels, forming cholesterol plaques. And this is the right way to hypertension and heart disease.
How can I help myself?
Unfortunately, our body is not able to synthesize EPA and DHA. We get them only with food.
The market offers a huge number of dietary supplements containing Omega-3, and it is very difficult to choose the best and most suitable for you.
Advantages of the Omega-3 NASH
|Omega-3 NASH||Pharmacy Omega-3|
|EPA/DHA content||Daily dosage of Omega-3 NASH PUFA is 900 mg of fish oil and contains: 600 mg of EPA / 240 mg of DHA.||Pharmacy Omega-3s contain EPA and DHA in low concentration, and/or fatty acid content DHA and EPA in equal amounts, which dramatically reduces their effectiveness.|
|Quality standards||For our Omega 3, Norwegian raw materials are used in accordance with the highest standards.||Pharmacy Omega-3 has a risk of containing dangerous concentration of salts of heavy metals, mercury, lead, etc. Has a pronounced smell and taste of fish or made of vegetable components|
|EPA/DHA concentration per capsule||Omega-3 per small capsule contains 600 mg of EPA/240 mg of DHA.||Pharmacy Omega-3 may have a label of 1000 mg of the active substance per capsule and may not mention low EPA and DHA content|
|Composition purity||As part of the Omega-3 line of NASH, highly concentrated fish oil from Norwegian raw materials without additional additives is in the first place||The pharmacy brands may contain additional ingredients that reduce the cost of the composition (collagen, vitamin C, etc.)|
Ingredients: fish oil (PronovaPure 500:200 HER EU), gelatin capsule (gelatin, glycerin (moisture-retaining agent).
Taking 1 capsule (recommended daily dose) will ensure that:
|Indicator name||Content, mg||% of AI ¹||% of PRS ²|
|PUFA of the Omega-3 family||900||45||56||48||44||32|
Nutritional value per 100 grams of product: proteins – 18 g, fats – 74 g, carbohydrates – 0.1 g.
Energy value per 100 grams of product: 3140 kJ / 750 kcal
Storage conditions: keep out of reach of children, at a temperature of +15 to +25 ° C and a relative humidity of not more than 60%.
Expiration date: 24 months.
Net weight: 45 grams.
BADS. It is not a medicinal product.