T8 ViTEN is a functional product, which is a complex of biologically active agents of plant origin, which helps to strengthen the immune response to viral or bacterial infection and has antioxidant properties.BUY
Product description and its advantages:
T8 ViTEN is a product for powerful support of your immunity during illness, as well as during recovery and as a prevention of viral and infectious diseases. The complex is based on 100% natural biologically active components of plant origin, which by combining enhance the effect of each other and act at the cellular level.
Useful properties of T8 VITEN:
- It has a pronounced anti-inflammatory effect;
- It has a diuretic effect;
- It has a bactericidal, wound-healing effect;
- Promotes antipyretic;
- Protects blood vessels from atherosclerosis;
- Improves the work of the heart muscle.
What you will get after using T8 VITEN:
Immunity: your body has a general resistance to infections and stress, you get sick less.
Recovery: your body is protected from oxidative stress, which means that you recover faster during exercise or on time and after illness.
Bacterial environment: your body is protected from harmful bacteria (causing various diseases) and has resistance to their reproduction.
Absorption of vitamins: your body more effectively assimilates vitamins, micro- and macroelements, for example, vitamin C, group B, potassium, etc.
Vessels and heart muscle: your vessels are more protected from atherosclerosis, and the work of the heart muscle is normalized.
Kidneys and genitourinary system: your body becomes more protected from diseases of the kidneys and genitourinary system, swelling decreases.
Mitochondria: the integrity of your mitochondria is restored, the production of energy substrates (ATP) increases.
RNK Complex — includes three active components that have an immunomodulatory, antioxidant and antibacterial effect.
RNK Complex consists of 3 components at once, which respond to numerous requests of the body:
- Extracted Altai wheat has an antioxidant and immunostimulating effect, simultaneously enhancing tissue regeneration and suppressing inflammatory reactions.
- Pine nut extract — in addition to tocopherol, is rich in B vitamins, manganese and other trace elements, rare amino acids (methionine, tryptophan and lysine), as well as polyunsaturated fatty acids.
- Linden extract is a powerful antibacterial agent, as well as a substance that helps us cope with stress more effectively.
In addition, the active components of T8 ViTEN are:
- Pine lichen extract, rich in vitamin C, B vitamins, as well as lichesteric, protolychesteric, fumaroprotocetraric acids, which have a pronounced anti-inflammatory effect;
- Birch extract containing esters of organic acids has diuretic, bactericidal, wound healing and antipyretic effects;
- Bean extract, which contains a large amount of protein, as well as potassium, thanks to which it protects blood vessels from atherosclerosis and improves the functioning of the heart muscle.
How T8 VITEN works on MITO (Mitochondria):
The composition of T8 ViTEN includes pine nuts, which are extremely rich in tocopherol (vitamin E) – one of the most powerful natural antioxidants.
Getting into the internal environment of the cell, tocopherol binds reactive oxygen species, preventing them from exerting their destructive effect on the mitochondrial membrane. Thus, T8 ViTEN improves energy production in the cell, and also contributes to the preservation of its mitochondria.
Method of application of T8 ViTEN:
For an adult, only 1 dose of T8 ViTEN per day is enough without reference to the time of meals. The powder from the package should be poured under the tongue and let it dissolve. To achieve maximum effect, you need to take T8 ViTEN for 5 days. After that, you should take a month break.
Ingredients: RNK complex (extracted Altai wheat, pine nut extract, linden extract), pine lichen extract, birch extract, mint powder, bean extract, extract from the pine cone rod, anhydrous citric acid.
Contraindications: individual intolerance to the components.
Weight: 5 gr.
Shelf life: 2 years.